Monday, March 19, 2012

SPECIAL THANKS TO KAREN AND HAILEY and BEAUTIFUL FURNITURE WITH TEXTURES

I have said it before, but I am grateful to all of our clients!  It has been another great month of meeting people through sales and custom jobs, so thanks to you all.  We have a strong commitment to our business and we stay busy with custom orders, but we work sun and snow and day and night to keep our inventory high with new items all the time.  I was fortunate enough today to meet two new clients, Karen and Hailey.  They purchased a lot of the items for sale.  (Some of the pieces my wife was hoping would never sell so she could keep them, but they went to a good home!) Thanks again, Karen and Hailey!  It was nice to meet you and I know we will keep doing more business in the future!  

Appley Hoare
The Paper Mulberry
Ruffles

No comments: